Right of undue withdrawal - order cancellation, product return
- The customer from the day of submission of his order and up to fourteen (14) calendar days from the delivery of this product, is entitled to withdraw from the contract of purchase / sale of the product purchased in the online store (eshop) of the company us.
- . This withdrawal is unjustified and is exercised in writing or electronically by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, and our company is obliged to send the customer confirmation that he has received the withdrawal statement....
- The customer is obliged without undue delay and in any case within fourteen (14) calendar days from the submission of the withdrawal statement to return the product unused and sealed, exactly in the condition he received it, in its complete original packaging and with all parts and contents thereof as well as together with the tax document issued for its sale and in case the contractor issues a legal document based on the CBS for his return, and with prepaid return shipping costs.
- The return of the products is accepted, only if the above conditions are met and if the customer has paid any amount charged by the company for the shipment of the item to him as well as the shipping costs for the return of the item.
- In case the company also provided services within a package of equipment (eg technician who came to the buyer and trained the buyer with a SIGNATURE Service Certificate or Receipt of Good Receipt / training, then this value of services is reduced by the initial amount to be refunded.
- In any case, the company is entitled to reject the statement of withdrawal if the item is not offered for return legally and properly, ie in the condition that was delivered and not used. The company is not responsible for any damage to the product upon its return.
- Following the declaration of withdrawal, the company is obliged to return the price received. The refund to the customer is made in the same way as the initial collection was made and within fourteen (14) calendar days from the withdrawal statement and under the explicit condition that the company has received the returned products in their original condition and unused.
- In case the purchase of the products was paid by debit / credit card, the refund will be made as follows: the company is obliged to inform the bank with which it cooperates for the processing of these transactions, for the cancellation of the said transaction in part or in full (in which case, if the issuer of the debit / credit card itself does not receive it, it will send the cancellation notice to the card issuer, a bank to cancel the charge based on the policy that applies in each case and the contract it has drawn up with the customer). The company, after informing the cooperating bank, does not bear any responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the rebuttal, which is decided by the issuer of the bank card and is regulated by the terms of the bank contract with the customer.